Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Happy Hump Day

Good Morning Bleeps.

How are you today? Today I am back to the hospital (I know, right?!) I should be getting a loyalty card or something by now. Free parking would be a start since it costs a bloody fortune.

I am having my abdominal ultrasound because I have this pain on my right side that I am concerned about. It hasn't been as bad the last few days (touch wood) so I am hoping it isn't anything to worry about. Even though my liver function blood tests came back normal I always worry that my liver is in trouble because let's face it, by most people's standards I probably over indulge in the liquid grapes. I wonder if when they look inside of my abdomen, my liver will be in a jar like most other pickled items are? I doubt they will tell me anything today but it will be another thing I can cross off the list (hopefully).

I am dizzy today, I am tingly and my face is numb. I have symptoms every single day at the moment and sometimes it just really pisses me off. It would be nice to wake up just ONE day and feel good, you know? Especially because I want to exercise! Still, I just called the gum and the Body Balance class today is full (booooo) so maybe my Pilates DVD at home today instead.

I have ordered this dress for a wedding and I only have two weeks to get my body ready - I am already feeling better from the body balance (a combo of Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi). Maybe it is psychological but I feel like I am already walking with better posture. Yesterday was a bad food day though, nothing all day and then a curry for dinner (and wine of course). I have been trying so hard to lose weight but for some reason it just isnt shifting. To be fair, I am only 4lbs heavier than I like to be (I know, that is a bit mental to worry about 4lbs) but it just wont go. Very frustrating when you are trying so hard to lose it. Might need to wear some Bridget Jones pants - oooo sexy!!

I hope you all have a very happy hump day. All down hill now to the weekend.

So enough about me, how are YOU?



4 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found your site on Pinterest, then "Liked" on FB. I was just diagnosed Monday April 9th, 2012, I am still processing the news. It's all a bit scary, however at least now the mystery is solved and that helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. If ever you want to chat or share, just join the facebook page or if you use twitter, send me a message. ((hug))

      Delete
  2. I am in the same boat.. waiting in limbo land. I have had numbness and tingling every day for 5 years.Was dx with hasimotos 2 years ago, but these symptoms persisted and was then sent to a neuro. I have babinski reflex in my right foot and spasity in my right arm and signs of upper motor neurons. All signs of MS. My first MRI came back normal on the brain but something showed up on my cervical spine. Have been back for second mri with contrast. Trying to get results is a nightmare. especially where i go in Kent they only work 2 days a week.
    I've been on a diet now for 2 months and have lost 30lb.. a big achievement for having under active thyroid and very little exercise due to no energy and numb legs plus working from home doesn't help. I hope you can lose those few pounds you need to :)
    I wish you well on your journey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gullian,

      I am in Kent too (and work from home). I feel your frustration!! I am always here (best to catch me on twitter if you have an account) if you want to chat/vent.

      Well done on your weight loss - that is great!

      Good luck to you too - it is a nightmare having symptoms every day and no answers :(

      x

      Delete