Good Morning Bleeps.
Another good nights sleep (yay) but woke up feeling rubbish again (boo).
The pressure in my head is unreal, like my brain is going to explode. My vision is blurry and the black floaters are still in my eyes. I am tingly, my face is numb on the left side and quite frankly, I'm pissed off. The room is spinning so much and I am really tired of feeling so dizzy, it makes me want to throw up. My blood is once again running cold through my veins and my skin feels like it is on fire. The feeling of bugs crawling under my skin is back. Brilliant.
I really hate that this is something I can't control. I have had two good nights of sleep and taken care of myself. I haven't overdone anything, I should feel quite good. I get that MS doesn't work like that but it frustrates me that it doesn't, that you can do everything right and still feel wrong. OK, so Dominos pizza isnt a healthy dinner but I only had 2 slices and there is calcium in the cheese right? Come on, work with me here.
They say that stress makes MS symptoms worse but how do you avoid it? I have been under a lot of stress lately but life is stressful in general, what are you supposed to do? I am so lucky in my life in as much as I have such a wonderful man by my side who loves me and who I adore in return. I have great kids who are my whole world and fill me with joy every day. I have a great family and fabulous friends who are so supportive. In my personal life I am blessed.
It is all the other crap that life throws at me that stresses me out. The outside world that likes to poke it's nose in and stir things up. We all have every day stress and I need to figure out how to just "put it in a bubble" and blow it away because when I let it get to me I end up feeling physically rubbish.
I will just ignore the negative forces today and focus on what is wonderful. As it is Wednesday it is custody switch over day and I get my two youngest girlies back home. I LOVE Wednesdays for this reason (except the ones where they are going to their fathers for a week). As I do most weeks, I will trawl my favourite recipe website to see what great family dinner I can make because one of my favourite times is when we all sit around the table together and swap details of our day. We do this most days as both Phil and I feel that it is important to eat as a family, it keeps everyone connected. Life can be very busy and so taking that hour every day to sit, eat and talk is very bonding.
I am going to have to work hard to ignore these symptoms today because they are plenty and are challenging my positive outlook BUT I will win this battle. I do honestly believe that our thoughts can affect our physical symptoms. I am thinking happy thoughts today, even if my body is working against me.
So enough about me, how are YOU?

I would like to recommend two people to you: My healer Sharon, who put me on a very strikt but very helpful diet, and my orthodontist and cranio therapist, who will make braces for me to help ease the pain in my head and neck (http://www.fonar.com/pdf/PCP41_damadian.pdf). Those two people can put you back together again, I promise you! I have been diagnosed in January but apparently I have it since 30 years! Meaning I had all my 5 kids with MS! My brain scan looks frightening, but there must have been something my body was doing right. Please contact me if you are seriously interested.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
xx
I hope that just by getting up and around and doing stuff in spite of the symptoms helps you to feel better about today both mentally and physically. Sometimes it's just the will power to do things like everything is normal that helps the mind mend itself. I do hope all goes well for you. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. There are two pressure points at the base of the back of the skull that if you put just enough pressure on them and rub the area on either side of the spine, I've found it "can" help with the head pressure sometimes. They're right against the base of the skull where it ends. It might be worth a shot for you.
Hope you had an enjoyable evening with your family, & enjoyed some quality time together. Thank you for being there for me today dear friend <3 it meant a lot. Hope you have a restful night & that tomorrow will be both pain free & stress free, with only good tingles.
ReplyDeleteLove Sheila
xxxx
As they say: bloomin hard to soar like an eagle when your surrounded by turkeys eh? Well it sounds like you are definitely making progress and getting on top of the rollercoaster.
ReplyDeleteAs they say in the secret, it's all about the attitude of gratitude.
You go girl! Oh, but don't forget where you live to come back.lol
Blessings
Alex